Extended Warranty Information - Protect Your Car
Buying a car is the second biggest investment you'll make in your lifetime, behind your house. It's important to get extended warranty coverage in case of unforeseen repair costs. Paulding Auto Sales offers a variety of extended warranty options with various levels of coverage.To find out more about the specific warranty options that are available to you, contact us today. Our experienced staff will walk you through your options and help you choose the warranty coverage that's right for you.
***CHRYSLER DODGE WITH OVER 36K BUT HAS 5/100*******
Below are some examples of Chrysler Extended Service Contracts that can be financed into your loan or available 0% Payment Plan (divide amount into 12 payments).
You can customize your plan to fit your driving habits with plans up to 5 years and unlimited miles.
Maximum Care- Covers over 5,000 components. This is by far the best service contract I have found. It’s as simple as this:
Maximum Care Covers everything mechanical on your vehicle except the following:
- Maintenance services and items used in such services
- Glass, Plastic lenses
- Body and paint items including soft trim
- Wear items such as manual clutch assembly, brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, and belts are not covered.
- Your conversion
I strongly recommend the Maximum care because it has proven its worth over and over for previous customers, friends, family, and me.
This coverage is so good it even covers your Keyless entry receiver module.
1 year unlimited miles, $970 Payment inc loan $
2 year unlimited miles, $1640 Payment inc loan $
3 year unlimited miles, $2315 Payment inc loan $
4 year unlimited miles, $2890 Payment inc loan $
5 year / 70,000 miles, $2890 Payment inc loan $ (ideal if you are driving 14,000 miles a year or less)
All Plans Include:
- First Day Rental: $35 a day car rental allowance for any dealership mechanical repair or Maintenance Service (excluding bodywork) .
- Car Rental Allowance: The Plan will pay up to $35 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence) anytime a component covered by the Plan or Basic Warranty fails, causing the vehicle to be inoperable and repairs take overnight.
- $100 Towing / Roadside Assistance: The Plan Provides 24-hour “Sign-And-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence).
- Transfer Policy: Remaining Plan coverage may be transferred to the subsequent purchaser of the vehicle at the time of vehicle sale, providing the remaining warranty is also transferred. A $50 Plan transfer fee will be applied in most states. If you do not choose to transfer the remaining coverage, the Plan may be cancelled for a pro-rated refund that will be based on vehicle mileage or months remaining at time of cancellation.
- Plan service: You may request Plan service from any Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealer within the 50 States, District of Columbia, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico or Mexico
* First Day Rental, Rental Allowance, Roadside Assistance, Towing Allowance, and Trip Interruption benefits expire at 7 years or 100,000 miles.
**GAP Insurance** Covers the difference between what your insurance company pays, and what you owe the finance company as well as your deductible up to 150% of the retail value of the chassis in the event of “Total Loss” Cost $582. and will increase your monthly payment by $10.
Credit Life, Credit Disability, or Bi-Weekly payments are also available on request.